BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality

ZGQ-T

Analysis and Opinions about ZGQ-T

Signal
Opinion
Expert
BUY
BUY
November 2, 2020
Canada has more commodities and have less growth. Global investing makes a lot of sense right now.
Show full opinionHide full opinion
Canada has more commodities and have less growth. Global investing makes a lot of sense right now.
BUY
BUY
January 7, 2019
ZGQ-T vs. XWD-T. ZWD-T is the world except for Canada. ZGQ-T is a world quality index. In a slowdown you want to own companies with the cleanest balance sheet and lowest leverage. That is the quality factor. He prefers ZGQ-T over ZWD-T.
Show full opinionHide full opinion
ZGQ-T vs. XWD-T. ZWD-T is the world except for Canada. ZGQ-T is a world quality index. In a slowdown you want to own companies with the cleanest balance sheet and lowest leverage. That is the quality factor. He prefers ZGQ-T over ZWD-T.
DON'T BUY
DON'T BUY
October 15, 2018

Doesn't like all-world ETFs. He's rather look at market sectors or US-only ETFs. Why not just buy the S&P 500 at a low MER?

Show full opinionHide full opinion

Doesn't like all-world ETFs. He's rather look at market sectors or US-only ETFs. Why not just buy the S&P 500 at a low MER?

PAST TOP PICK
PAST TOP PICK
September 26, 2016

(A Top Pick Oct 20/15. Up 9.52%.) Most people have way too much money invested in Canada, and need to look for ways to get money outside of Canada. This is a way to get exposure from all the stocks globally. Canada is only a little over 3% of the world’s stock market capitalization. This gives you the other 97% with a focus on quality. He thinks this will do well relative to other investments, but not all the future years will be as positive as this has been this year.

Show full opinionHide full opinion

(A Top Pick Oct 20/15. Up 9.52%.) Most people have way too much money invested in Canada, and need to look for ways to get money outside of Canada. This is a way to get exposure from all the stocks globally. Canada is only a little over 3% of the world’s stock market capitalization. This gives you the other 97% with a focus on quality. He thinks this will do well relative to other investments, but not all the future years will be as positive as this has been this year.

TOP PICK
TOP PICK
October 20, 2015

This is a focus on quality and is a global ETF. If you want something that is not just simple, plain vanilla cap weighted, you can use things like this.

Show full opinionHide full opinion

This is a focus on quality and is a global ETF. If you want something that is not just simple, plain vanilla cap weighted, you can use things like this.

COMMENT
COMMENT
April 13, 2015

This is above 65% US large caps and about another 10% of UK large caps. Basically it is a large cap Index, so he doesn’t know that you are going to be getting that much diversification. If your objective is to go globally, he doesn’t know if this would be your best choice.

Show full opinionHide full opinion

This is above 65% US large caps and about another 10% of UK large caps. Basically it is a large cap Index, so he doesn’t know that you are going to be getting that much diversification. If your objective is to go globally, he doesn’t know if this would be your best choice.

BUY
BUY
April 6, 2015

Global quality index. It is a smart index. It is the all country world index. They look for the best quality of earnings and revenue growth. They pick a basket of several hundred stocks in the index. It is a similar tracking to the world index, but in theory it is only the best companies. This is fine for the individual investor and will perform better over time than the index. He prefers to target only markets that he thinks will do better, however.

Show full opinionHide full opinion

Global quality index. It is a smart index. It is the all country world index. They look for the best quality of earnings and revenue growth. They pick a basket of several hundred stocks in the index. It is a similar tracking to the world index, but in theory it is only the best companies. This is fine for the individual investor and will perform better over time than the index. He prefers to target only markets that he thinks will do better, however.

Showing 1 to 7 of 7 entries
  • «
  • 1
  • »

BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality(ZGQ-T) Rating

Ranking : 4 out of 5

Bullish - Buy Signals / Votes : 1

Neutral - Hold Signals / Votes : 0

Bearish - Sell Signals / Votes : 0

Total Signals / Votes : 1

Stockchase rating for BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality is calculated according to the stock experts' signals. A high score means experts mostly recommend to buy the stock while a low score means experts mostly recommend to sell the stock.

BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality(ZGQ-T) Frequently Asked Questions

What is BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality stock symbol?

BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality is a Canadian stock, trading under the symbol ZGQ-T on the Toronto Stock Exchange (ZGQ-CT). It is usually referred to as TSX:ZGQ or ZGQ-T

Is BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality a buy or a sell?

In the last year, 1 stock analyst published opinions about ZGQ-T. 1 analyst recommended to BUY the stock. 0 analysts recommended to SELL the stock. The latest stock analyst recommendation is BUY. Read the latest stock experts' ratings for BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality.

Is BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality a good investment or a top pick?

BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality was recommended as a Top Pick by Larry Berman CFA, CMT, CTA on 2020-11-02. Read the latest stock experts ratings for BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality.

Why is BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality stock dropping?

Earnings reports or recent company news can cause the stock price to drop. Read stock experts’ recommendations for help on deciding if you should buy, sell or hold the stock.

Is BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality worth watching?

1 stock analyst on Stockchase covered BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality In the last year. It is a trending stock that is worth watching.

What is BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality stock price?

On 2020-11-24, BMO MSCI All Country World High Quality (ZGQ-T) stock closed at a price of $44.29.