Latest Expert Opinions

Signal
Opinion
Expert
BUY
BUY
January 10, 2019
He just bought CP-T in the last couple of days. There is a little up-tick after Dec 24th. He would buy it now. If it breaks below the $90 range then it may come down further. The risk/reward is pretty low. He would pick it up now
He just bought CP-T in the last couple of days. There is a little up-tick after Dec 24th. He would buy it now. If it breaks below the $90 range then it may come down further. The risk/reward is pretty low. He would pick it up now
Hap (Robert) Sneddon FCSI
Chief Portfolio Manager & Founder, Castlemoore Inc.
Price
$106.420
Owned
Unknown
BUY
BUY
January 10, 2019
As it declined he would not go long. It would be a case of getting out quick enough. It is trying to base now, since Dec 24th. It needs to get above the $16-17 range. They reduced their dividend, which the market expected. He uses a drip on this.
Altagas Ltd (ALA-T)
January 10, 2019
As it declined he would not go long. It would be a case of getting out quick enough. It is trying to base now, since Dec 24th. It needs to get above the $16-17 range. They reduced their dividend, which the market expected. He uses a drip on this.
Hap (Robert) Sneddon FCSI
Chief Portfolio Manager & Founder, Castlemoore Inc.
Price
$14.100
Owned
Yes
DON'T BUY
DON'T BUY
January 10, 2019
A base has not formed yet. It has a pretty significant downtrend. It will have a lot of resistance between $32-33 and until it chews threw that you will probably not get a base.
A T & T US (T-N)
January 10, 2019
A base has not formed yet. It has a pretty significant downtrend. It will have a lot of resistance between $32-33 and until it chews threw that you will probably not get a base.
Hap (Robert) Sneddon FCSI
Chief Portfolio Manager & Founder, Castlemoore Inc.
Price
$30.400
Owned
Unknown
WATCH
WATCH
January 10, 2019
The banks did not have their strong seasonal period recently and he reduced his holdings to just BMO-T. We are at a magic level here. It is banging into resistance right now. If we get above $105 it will be clear sailing to $110. BMO-T or TD-T are the best banks and CM-T is pretty good. We should have a second period of seasonality starting near the end of January until April.
The banks did not have their strong seasonal period recently and he reduced his holdings to just BMO-T. We are at a magic level here. It is banging into resistance right now. If we get above $105 it will be clear sailing to $110. BMO-T or TD-T are the best banks and CM-T is pretty good. We should have a second period of seasonality starting near the end of January until April.
Hap (Robert) Sneddon FCSI
Chief Portfolio Manager & Founder, Castlemoore Inc.
Price
$105.790
Owned
No
WATCH
WATCH
January 10, 2019
It came back and tested the $40 range. We are trying to get above $45 and we are stuck at resistance. He put in a stop around $44. It will probably drift sideways until the $48 range. He would look to buy at $40 if it pulled back.
Enbridge (ENB-T)
January 10, 2019
It came back and tested the $40 range. We are trying to get above $45 and we are stuck at resistance. He put in a stop around $44. It will probably drift sideways until the $48 range. He would look to buy at $40 if it pulled back.
Hap (Robert) Sneddon FCSI
Chief Portfolio Manager & Founder, Castlemoore Inc.
Price
$45.900
Owned
Yes
WATCH
WATCH
January 10, 2019
It dropped off and came back to $66. The downtrend is probably broken. It will probably go sideways until it breaks through $66 and then go further.
Nutrien Ltd. (NTR-T)
January 10, 2019
It dropped off and came back to $66. The downtrend is probably broken. It will probably go sideways until it breaks through $66 and then go further.
Hap (Robert) Sneddon FCSI
Chief Portfolio Manager & Founder, Castlemoore Inc.
Price
$66.280
Owned
Unknown
HOLD
HOLD
January 10, 2019
Don’t worry that it is not participating. It will be impacted by rates and a rush to safety. If it was bought recently it has declined a little bit. It is a little over extended. It will probably stick in the current range. BCE-T will be impacted by rates. $51 - $67 will be the range it is stuck in.
BCE Inc. (BCE-T)
January 10, 2019
Don’t worry that it is not participating. It will be impacted by rates and a rush to safety. If it was bought recently it has declined a little bit. It is a little over extended. It will probably stick in the current range. BCE-T will be impacted by rates. $51 - $67 will be the range it is stuck in.
Hap (Robert) Sneddon FCSI
Chief Portfolio Manager & Founder, Castlemoore Inc.
Price
$55.140
Owned
Unknown