TE Connectivity
(A Top Pick Feb 15/22, Down 9%)

Electric components business.
45% of business in auto industry (expecting major growth soon).
Will continue to hold. 
EV adoption continues to rise which will require electric components. 
Order delays hard on company with recession fears.

TE Connectivity
(A Top Pick Jan 18/22, Down 20%) Recommendation was poor timing. Bought it for adoption of EVs. Headwinds in auto industry. Industrial businesses are starting to slow.
TE Connectivity
EV's are part of their growth story, about 40% of their revenues, though accounts for 60% of their growth. The other 40% comes from internal combustion engines; gas cars are getting more electrified, too, which also contributes to TE's growth. She likes their industrial exposure. Their communications division benefits from growth in cloud computing. TE makes acquisitions, too, to grow.
TE Connectivity
A global sensor and connector company making products used in all electric circuits. This plays into EV production, which boasts growth for the coming years. Attractively valued and TEL is seeing good growth in all their end markets. (Analysts’ price target is $167.38)
TE Connectivity
They make connectors (to electrical currents) and sensors. 43% of revenues are to the car industry. As car builds increase, so will demand for connectors and sensors, twice as much for EVs than gas cars. Their revenues rose 12% last year even while car production slowed (due to shortages). Their products are also used in medical devices and renewable energy, many applications. TEL used to be part of Taiko Electronics, so they've been around for a while. (Analysts’ price target is $166.80)
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 entries
  • «
  • 1
  • »

TE Connectivity(TEL-Q) Rating

Ranking : 4 out of 5

Bullish - Buy Signals / Votes : 2

Neutral - Hold Signals / Votes : 0

Bearish - Sell Signals / Votes : 0

Total Signals / Votes : 2

Stockchase rating for TE Connectivity is calculated according to the stock experts' signals. A high score means experts mostly recommend to buy the stock while a low score means experts mostly recommend to sell the stock.

TE Connectivity(TEL-Q) Frequently Asked Questions

What is TE Connectivity stock symbol?

TE Connectivity is a OTC stock, trading under the symbol TEL-Q on the (). It is usually referred to as or TEL-Q

Is TE Connectivity a buy or a sell?

In the last year, 2 stock analysts published opinions about TEL-Q. 2 analysts recommended to BUY the stock. 0 analysts recommended to SELL the stock. The latest stock analyst recommendation is . Read the latest stock experts' ratings for TE Connectivity.

Is TE Connectivity a good investment or a top pick?

TE Connectivity was recommended as a Top Pick by on . Read the latest stock experts ratings for TE Connectivity.

Why is TE Connectivity stock dropping?

Earnings reports or recent company news can cause the stock price to drop. Read stock experts’ recommendations for help on deciding if you should buy, sell or hold the stock.

Is TE Connectivity worth watching?

2 stock analysts on Stockchase covered TE Connectivity In the last year. It is a trending stock that is worth watching.

What is TE Connectivity stock price?

On , TE Connectivity (TEL-Q) stock closed at a price of $.