Wildrose Resources

WRS-X

0.00
0.00 (0.00%)
This company is not ACTIVE.

Analysis and Opinions about WRS-X

Signal
Opinion
Expert
HOLD
HOLD
February 5, 2008
Has been disappointing over the last 12 months because of the rate they were releasing drill results. Has also suffered because of the credit markets. This is his leveraged speculation on the gold price going up. In a good jurisdiction and has good infrastructure. Low grade, which means it's very leveraged to gold. He is still optimistic that this will turn into a winner.
Show full opinionHide full opinion
Wildrose Resources (WRS-X)
February 5, 2008
Has been disappointing over the last 12 months because of the rate they were releasing drill results. Has also suffered because of the credit markets. This is his leveraged speculation on the gold price going up. In a good jurisdiction and has good infrastructure. Low grade, which means it's very leveraged to gold. He is still optimistic that this will turn into a winner.
TOP PICK
TOP PICK
August 31, 2007
Gold. Own 30% of the Spanish mountain deposit in B.C. He believes gold will start moving up to over $1000 an ounce in the next few years.
Show full opinionHide full opinion
Gold. Own 30% of the Spanish mountain deposit in B.C. He believes gold will start moving up to over $1000 an ounce in the next few years.
TOP PICK
TOP PICK
July 6, 2007
Owns 30% of the Spanish Mountain deposit and Skygold Ventures (SKV-X) owns the other 70%. Thinks there is about 1.5 million oz. of gold. Hoping they can move it up to 2 million and there is potential for even more. Has tremendous leverage to the gold price. Very speculative.
Show full opinionHide full opinion
Owns 30% of the Spanish Mountain deposit and Skygold Ventures (SKV-X) owns the other 70%. Thinks there is about 1.5 million oz. of gold. Hoping they can move it up to 2 million and there is potential for even more. Has tremendous leverage to the gold price. Very speculative.
TOP PICK
TOP PICK
May 31, 2007
Is his single largest position. Is the core of his gold leverage at the moment. Management is good, Bob Sing is the "star".
Show full opinionHide full opinion
Is his single largest position. Is the core of his gold leverage at the moment. Management is good, Bob Sing is the "star".
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 entries
  • «
  • 1
  • »

Wildrose Resources(WRS-X) Rating

Ranking : 3 out of 5

Bullish - Buy Signals / Votes : 0

Neutral - Hold Signals / Votes : 0

Bearish - Sell Signals / Votes : 0

Total Signals / Votes : 0

Stockchase rating for Wildrose Resources is calculated according to the stock expert’s signals. A high score means experts mostly recommend to buy the stock while a low score means experts mostly recommend to sell the stock.

Wildrose Resources(WRS-X) Frequently Asked Questions

What is Wildrose Resources stock symbol?

Wildrose Resources is a OTC stock, trading under the symbol WRS-X on the (). It is usually referred to as or WRS-X

Is Wildrose Resources a buy or a sell?

In the last 1 year, there was no coverage of Wildrose Resources published on Stockchase.

Is Wildrose Resources a good investment or a top pick?

Wildrose Resources was recommended as a Top Pick by Paul VanEeden on 2008-02-05. Read the latest stock experts ratings for Wildrose Resources.

Why is Wildrose Resources stock dropping?

Earnings reports or recent company news can cause the stock price to drop. Read stock experts’ recommendations for help on deciding if you should buy, sell or hold the stock.

Is Wildrose Resources worth watching?

In the last 1 year 0 stock analyst on Stockchase covered Wildrose Resources. The stock is worth watching.

What is Wildrose Resources stock price?

On , Wildrose Resources (WRS-X) stock closed at a price of $.