How to get the most out of this site
This site compiles comments made by experts on TV call in shows talking about stocks. The stocks can be cross referenced by experts or by stock. This makes it very easy to get a good overview of how a stock is felt about by many experts, or if you lke an expert to see what other things she or he has been talking about.
- Register in order to receive emails about the expert's top picks and your own picks (if they are mentioned)
- Opt in for showing graphs, in order to see a graph of how an experts pick has done from that point on. This can help you decide on whether to trust that expert's judgement.
- Add your stocks to your portfolio to receive emails when they are mentioned on the site.
- If you have insight or knowledge of a stock, add a comment to the stock.
- If you have insight or knowledge of an experts comment, add a comment to his comment.
- If you think a comment is especailly insightful or really dumb, give it a thumbs up or down. Let others know what you think.
- Explore all menu options. Find Opinions should be your first stop, but don't forget table views for better search capabilities.
- The Globe and mail made up this little video showing how to use StockChase. Not too in depth but enough to get you started.
- If you are having problems registering or logging in, click the link at the bottom of this page for StockChase problems. We will get you going.